Working at Noble Equipment
Noble Equipment Ltd. is a full-service Agriculture equipment dealer with three locations serving Alberta.
We are always looking to bring talented people into our business. We are looking for people with a desire to improve themselves, work as part of a team, are creative and have a passion for equipment. We are always happy to hear from ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic people looking to join us.
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates.
The Service Manager role at Noble Equipment ltd. is an exciting opportunity to join a growing experienced team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agriculture Equipment, previous leadership experience in leading an experienced group of techinicians, ability to coach our up and coming apprentices and play an integral role in growing the service business to contribute to the overall success of the dealership.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the Service Department by directing, mentoring, coaching, and delegating your team.
- Plan for and address and administration & management issues; including supervision of staff
- Monitor budgetary and financial responsibilities.
- Be able to ask for the business and control costs to ensure credible work orders for our customers.
- Ensure bottom line profitability for the Service Department.
- Resolve customer complaints relative to service with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Assist in the appraisal of repair work coming into the Service Department.
- Schedule and assign jobs and work areas to the employees according to their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure that the service department is equipped with the necessary tools and service equipment and that they are maintained in good working order.
- Recruit and train department staff, and have new prospective employees lined up for all department roles.
- Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment is maintained at the highest level.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of the agriculture industry and equipment used.
- Strong computer and typing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a manager within a Service Department is preferred.
- Journeyman Status as an Agriculture Technician or Heavy Duty preferred.
Why you should apply
If you are an energetic and friendly person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Noble Equipment we are pleased to offer you:
- We carry state-of-the-art equipment that’s UNIQUE in the market.
- You become part of the LARGEST Krone dealer in North America.
- Great POTENTIAL! You will be assigned to a high potential territory.
- You will be REWARDED!
Job type: Full-time
Annual Bonus Target
3 weeks holidays
Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
Group Life Insurance
Employee purchase discounts
Dealer and Manufacturer training