Working at Noble Equipment
Noble Equipment Ltd. is a full-service Agriculture equipment dealer with three locations serving Alberta.
We are always looking to bring talented people into our business. We are looking for people with a desire to improve themselves, work as part of a team, are creative and have a passion for equipment. We are always happy to hear from ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic people looking to join us.
Sales Representative (Ponoka)
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates.
As a Sales Representative you have to deliver the desired customer experience. Your goal is to drive sales success that improves customer satisfaction. Other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Promote our products to existing, and potential customers.
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with customers.
- Cold calling.
- Equipment demos.
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction, and after sales support and service.
Desired skills and experience:
- Should be familiar with agricultural equipment.
- Agricultural industry knowledge would be considered an asset but is not mandatory.
- Equipment Operation experience is preferred but not necessary.
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in an outside sales position.
- Is eager to keep current on product knowledge, the competition, and equipment values.
- Well organized.
- Good communication skills.
- Friendly and motivated.
Job Type: Full-time
Why you should apply
If you are an energetic and friendly person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Noble Equipment we are pleased to offer you:
- We carry state-of-the-art equipment that’s UNIQUE in the market.
- You become part of the LARGEST Krone dealer in North America.
- Great POTENTIAL! You will be assigned to a high potential territory.
- You will be REWARDED!
- Excellent and competitive commission based pay.
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Company phone
- Vacation pay
We also offer advanced learning and development opportunities, Safe work environment and the opportunity for growth.
WHERE TO APPLY
Please email resumes along with cover letters to email@example.com or drop them off at one of our locations.
** A $500 referral bonus may apply if a referred candidate is hired. Please contact us for more details. **