Working at Noble Equipment
Noble Equipment Ltd. is a full-service Agriculture equipment dealer with three locations serving Alberta.
We are always looking to bring talented people into our business. We are looking for people with a desire to improve themselves, work as part of a team, are creative and have a passion for equipment. We are always happy to hear from ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic people looking to join us.
Parts/Service Administration (Nobleford)
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates.
As an Parts/Service Administration, you will work closely with both the service department and other parts personnel in order to ensure the timely and accurate processing of parts requests, parts posting and tracking and work order adjustments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Service Manager and Shop Foreman with work order administration.
- Assist Parts back counter in multiple capacities.
- Assist with picking parts and filling parts orders.
- Assist with shipping & receiving parts orders where necessary.
- Assign parts to work orders.
- Interface with intra-company departments & personnel.
- Process routine intra-company requests.
- Back counter support as assigned.
- Help keep work areas tidy and parts returned to appropriate bin areas.
Desired skills and experience:
- Willingness to learn and interest in agricultural equipment.
- Time Management skills required.
- Attention to Detail required.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Office Administration experience an asset.
- Agricultural dealership experience an asset.
Why you should apply
If you are an energetic and friendly person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Noble Equipment we are pleased to offer you:
- Excellent and competitive wages
- Bonus based on Wholegoods sales
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Annual Salary review
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Vacation pay
We also offer advanced learning and development opportunities, Safe work environment and the opportunity for growth.
WHERE TO APPLY
Please email resumes along with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at one of our locations.
** A $500 referral bonus may apply if a referred candidate is hired. Please contact us for more details. **