Working at Noble Equipment
Noble Equipment Ltd. is a full-service Agriculture equipment dealer with three locations serving Alberta.
We are always looking to bring talented people into our business. We are looking for people with a desire to improve themselves, work as part of a team, are creative and have a passion for equipment. We are always happy to hear from ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic people looking to join us.
Experienced Service Technician (Ponoka)
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates.
As an Experienced Service Technician, you have to deliver the desired customer service experience. Your goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction. Other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Fulfill customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven field service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service agricultural equipment.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Familiarity with Agricultural equipment such as tractors, balers, skid steers, etc.
- Journeyman: Agricultural Equipment or heavy duty.
- At least 5 years of experience as a technician.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
Why you should apply
If you are an energetic and friendly person who enjoys working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Noble Equipment we are pleased to offer you:
- Excellent and competitive wages
- Bonus based on Wholegoods sales
- Dealer Sponsored Training
- Manufacturer Sponsored Training
- Annual Salary review
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Tools insurance
- Annual Safety Boot Allowance
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Vacation pay
- Relocation expenses
We also offer advanced learning and development opportunities, Safe work environment and the opportunity for growth.
WHERE TO APPLY
Please email resumes along with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at one of our locations.
** A $500 referral bonus may apply if a referred candidate is hired. Please contact us for more details. **