Working at Noble Equipment Ltd.
Road service technician (Ponoka)
As a road service technician, you have to deliver the desired customer service experience. Your goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction.
As a road service technician, you should be able to:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Fulfill customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build a good relationship with our customers.
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service agricultural equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with Agricultural equipment such as tractors, balers, skid steers, etc.
- Journeyman: Agricultural Equipment or heavy duty.
- At least 5 years of experience as a mechanic.
- Team player.
What do we offer:
- Health and dental benefits
- Competitive wage
APPLY NOW !
To find out more about the positions available, please contact us: